Make The Most Of Your Day
A stimulating workshop to transform time and self-management
Well arranged time is the surest mark of a well arranged mind. Sir Isaac Walton
Aim: An holistic approach to time/self management which gives participants the understanding and tools to make the most effective and efficient use of their time and energy.
Key learning points
By the end of the workshop participants will have more knowledge and awareness of:
- The benefits of time management
- The power of positive thinking in relation to how we view and use time
- The importance of focused attention
- Ways to overcome procrastination
- Tools and strategies for working smarter not harder
Through a combination of relaxation techniques, self assessment questionnaires and working in pairs and small groups, participants are led through a thought-provoking and enjoyable process that will have a lasting impact on the quality of their life.
A workshop handbook with recommended reading is provided.
In addition to the above, a coaching service is available both in-house and/or by telephone (with on-line support). See www.coachingforsuccess.info